- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) pure pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- In small bowl, mix flour, sugar and cinnamon. Using a pastry blender or long-tined fork, cut in butter until the mixture becomes crumbly about the size of small peas. Gently stir in mini chocolate chips; set aside.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place a paper baking cup into each of the 24 cupcake wells.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, salt and ground cloves; set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs and pumpkin together. Whisk in sugar, oil and water. Gently pour into the flour-mixture and mix just until blended. Do not over mix. Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour batter 3/4 full into each muffin cup. Sprinkle top with the chocolate chip streusel.
- Bake on center rack for 22 to 27 minutes until tops spring back or toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes. Serve warm or cool. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes