- 2 1/4 cups (95 grams) granola cereal or cereal flakes
- 1/3 cup (40 grams) dried cranberry
- 1/3 cup (35 grams) sliced almonds
- 6 tablespoons (84 grams) packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons (32 grams) creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (85 grams) Karo® Syrup
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) pure vanilla extract
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper; set aside. In a large bowl, mix cereal, cranberries and almonds; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium to high heat, stir brown sugar, peanut butter and Karo® Syrup. Continuously stir the mixture until it comes to a boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over the cereal and gently mix. Be sure to scrape the bottom of the bowl so all of the cereal mixture becomes evenly coated. Once thoroughly mixed, avoid touching the cereal until warm to the touch. It will be very HOT. Note: It’s easier to create and mold the cookie clusters if the cereal mixture is warm. It may take between 5 to 7 minutes to cool; use your best judgement and keep a close eye on the time.
- Once the cereal mixture becomes cool enough to touch, scoop about 2 tablespoonfuls and place onto the lined baking sheet. Lightly press the sides together to create a mound. Allow cookie clusters to cool completely before removing from the wax paper; about 10 minutes. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookie clusters, no bake cookies, cranberry almond