- 2 cups Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal or any cereal flakes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup cashews, chopped or halved lengthwise
- 6 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/8 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix cereal, cranberries and cashews; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, mix sugar, syrup and peanut butter. Bring to a boil for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour syrup over cereal mixture and mix until evenly coated.
- Drop 1/4 cup of mixture onto waxed paper and allow the clusters to cool completely.
Recipe can be doubled. If you don’t have this brand or flavor at home, try using other cereals such as Corn Flakes, Total, or Grape Nuts.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes