You can never have too many chocolate chip cookie recipes in your archive and this is just another you cannot miss!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup malted milk powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup + 4 teaspoons (6 oz.) dark brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, malted milk powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter on medium speed using an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add in both sugars to the butter and beat for another 1 – 2 minutes. Gradually add eggs and vanilla and continue mixing on medium speed until just combined, scraping the sides of bowl (the batter will appear lumpy).
- Reduce the speed to medium-low and gradually add the flour mixture. Stir in chocolate morsels and nuts.
- Drop about 1/8 cup or 2 tablespoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet about 2 to 3 inches apart. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake one sheet at a time for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the edge of the cookies turn to a light golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before removing onto a wire rack for further cooling. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: malt cookies, chocolate chip cookies