- 6 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup (6 oz.) butterscotch morsels
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter
- 3 whole large eggs + 3 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 450F. Place 6 (6oz.) ramekins onto cookie sheet and spray each cup with baking spray with flour. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of crumbs on bottom and side of each cup.
- In a small saucepan, melt butterscotch and butter over medium heat, stir constantly. Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat whole eggs and egg yolks until well blended. Add in brown sugar, butterscotch mixture and flour and mix thoroughly until well blended.
- Divide batter evenly among ramekins. Bake 12 – 14 minutes until sides are set and centers are puffed. Note: cracked tops may occur and puffed tops may sink during cooling time.
- To remove, cool for 3 minutes. Run a small knife around the sides of cake. Place a serving plate above ramekin, flip plate with ramekin upside down, remove the ramekin. Serve warm. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes