- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped and divided
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tub (4 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- Line an 8×8-inch pan with foil leaving the ends of the foil extending over the sides; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix crumbs, butter and sugar and press into pan. Refrigerate.
- Melt chocolate in microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds stirring well between each interval until completely melted; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Stir in whipped topping.
- Pour half of the batter into a medium bowl with half of the melted chocolate, stir.
- Pour chocolate cheesecake batter over crust. Gently pour regular cheesecake batter on top.
- Drizzle remaining melted chocolate over batter via bag method.
- Place in refrigerator uncovered for 3 hours or until set. Best served chilled.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes