Quick and Easy Parmesan Herb Cream Biscuits can be made in under an hour! They’re deliciously addicting. Soft and warm with flavors of parmesan, herb and cream much like fresh churned butter.
- 2 cups (240 grams) all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons (20 grams) shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons (8 grams) baking powder
- 2 teaspoons (10 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, stems removed
- 2 teaspoons fresh sage, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, stems removed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (360 grams) heavy cream
- Heat oven to 450°F (230°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cheese, baking powder, sugar, herbs and salt. Stir in heavy cream until a wet shaggy dough forms; about 1 minute.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough for about 1 minute until a smooth uniform ball forms. Using a rolling pin or your hands, shape dough about 3/4 inch thick into a flattened rectangle. You may have rounded corners.
- Using a 2 1/2 inch (6 cm) biscuit or cookie cutter, cut dough into 10 parts. Place each piece onto the lined baking sheet about 1 to 1 1/2 inches (2.5 to 4 cm) apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes, rotating sheet about halfway through baking. Biscuits are ready once the tops turn golden brown. Carefully remove biscuits from the oven. Serve warm with salted butter.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Bread
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cream biscuits, herb biscuits, parmesan herb, quick and easy, bread recipe, biscuit recipe