- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- ? cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 ¼ cups fresh rhubarb, diced in ¼-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Using a baking spray with flour, generously coat the bottom and sides of a 9×5-inch loaf pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, butter and ginger. Add to the flour-mixture and stir until just combined and dry ingredients are moistened.
- Stir in rhubarb and walnuts. Spread batter in prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow bread to cool in pan for 15 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Slice bread and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour