- 1/4 cup real maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup raspberry jalapeño sauce or chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 10 chicken wings, uncut
- Heat oven to 375°F. In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except chicken; set aside.
- On a poultry cutting board, cut each wing at the joint. Remove and discard wing tips and excess skin.
- Place wings on a 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan. Pour mixture over wings, turn over and brush to evenly coat.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, turn wings over and brush with sauce. Bake for an additional 15 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when the thickest part is cut to bone. Serve chicken with sauce. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: Poultry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken wings, spicy chicken wings, spicy maple, game day food, finger food, chicken appetizer