- 1 box Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 8 oz. fat-free cream cheese
- 7.5 oz (half 13 oz tub) marshmallow crème
- 1–2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pie crusts. Use a rolling pin to evenly flatten edges.
- From each pie crust, cut out one large square and cut again in half. From the four halves, cut again to make a total of 8 4 1/2-inch squares.
- Roll all sides of each crust about 1/2-inch inward towards the center to create a lip to hold the filling. Lightly brush edges with milk. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly golden brown on an ungreased baking sheet. Remove crusts from baking sheet and cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, cut out a variety of stars. Brush each star with milk. Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake stars on an ungreased baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove from baking sheet and allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Fold in marshmallow crème and grated lemon peel.
- Evenly spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling onto each cooled pie crust. Top with blueberries and strawberries. Insert stars throughout in between berries.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey and lemon. Lightly brush glaze over berries. ENJOY!
Full-fat versions of ingredients may be substituted for fat-free ingredients.
If marshmallow crème is unavailable, beat 1/2 cup whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into beaten cream cheese.
Any variety of berries may be substituted for blueberries and/or strawberries.