- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 2 full graham cracker sheets, crushed
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate morsels
- In medium bowl, whisk together cocoa, sugars and salt.
- Add milk and whisk until combined and the dry ingredients are dissolved.
- Stir in heavy cream and vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Pour mixture into the ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer’s directions.
- While the ice cream is mixing, in a small bowl, microwave morsels on HIGH for 30 seconds, stir and repeat for an additional 15 seconds, stir; set aside to cool.
- Five minutes before mixing of ice cream is completed, add marshmallow cream one spoonful at a time (this will give a slight swirled effect). Gradually add in graham cracker crumbs and melted chocolate.
- For thicker ice cream, place into an air tight container and freeze for 2 or more hours.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes