A little truffle oil, glaze and fancy greens is enough to upscale your next pizza! Truffle and Mushroom White Pizza with Arugula is a three-cheese pizza, made in 30 minutes and is sure to impress.
- 1 cup (15 grams) baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon (16 grams) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (3 grams) lemon zest
- 1 homemade pizza crust dough or store-bought pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) white or black truffle oil; divided
- 8 oz (226 grams) mozzarella, shredded
- 3 tablespoons (42 grams) salted butter
- 8 oz (226 grams) sliced shiitake or sliced cremini mushrooms
- 8 oz (226 grams) burrata cheese, liquid drained
- 1/4 cup (28 grams) parmesan cheese, shaved
- Truffle glaze with balsamic vinegar
- In a small bowl, toss arugula, lemon juice and zest together; set aside in the fridge.
- Over a large rimmed baking sheet, stretch or roll pizza dough out to a 14×10 inch (36×25 cm) rectangle. Brush coat 1 tablespoon of truffle oil over the dough. Sprinkle mozzarella about 3/4 inch (2 cm) from the border of the dough; set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and sauté mushrooms for 3 to 5 minutes or until just softened. Baking the pizza will continue to cook and soften the mushrooms.
- Heat oven to 425°F (220°C). Spoon mushrooms evenly over the sprinkled mozzarella. Drizzle the remaining truffle oil. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the crust is lightly browned.
- Shred burrata into pieces and place randomly over the hot pizza; this will allow the burrata to melt. Sprinkle arugula and parmesan cheese. Drizzle truffle glaze with balsamic vinegar. Slice and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Pizza
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 30 minute meal, meatless pizza, vegetarian pizza, white pizza, truffle pizza, mushroom pizza, 30 minute pizza