- 1/2 cup Nutella or any hazelnut spread with cocoa
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, finely chopped
- In a small bowl, mix hazelnut spread and confectioner’s sugar until it becomes uniform and sugar is no longer visible. Divide into 1-inch balls and place onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Roll each ball into a bowl of chopped hazelnuts. ENJOY!
- Sweetened or unsweetened cocoa powder can be substituted for chopped hazelnuts.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cuisine: American