- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 can (7 oz.) dulce de leche
- 2–3 ripe, medium bananas, sliced
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted (optional)
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil on LOW heat. Meanwhile in a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar and salt; set aside.
- In a small bowl, gently whisk milk, eggs and butter. Gradually add milk mixture to the flour mixture and stir until smooth.
- Using a clean sheet of paper towel, wipe skillet leaving a thin film of oil around the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Increase heat to MEDIUM and pour 1/4 cup of batter to one side of the pan. Gently tilt the pan in a circular motion to thinly spread the batter. Continue this motion until there is no batter is left to move around.
- Using a spatula, loosen crepe around its perimeter. Once the spatula is able to slide underneath the crepe’s center, flip. Cook for another 15-20 seconds. Remove crepe from pan onto a plate and allow to cool while cooking the rest of the batter.
- Spread a tablespoonful of dulce de leche onto one-half of each crepe. Arrange banana slices and sprinkle walnuts. Fold in half or eat as is and ENJOY!