The Newest One-Bowl Brownies takes the classic version to another level! Thicker, Richer, much More Chocolaty and Fudgy. With a nice tight crumb and just the right amount of Chewiness with Pockets of Melted Chocolate.
- 10 tablespoons (140 grams) unsalted butter, sliced
- 2 cups (360 grams) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup (165 grams) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (150 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (34 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (94 grams) all purpose flour
- Heat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line an 8×8 in (20×20 cm) baking pan with aluminum foil leaving excess foil hang over two opposite sides for easy removal. Grease and flour bottom and sides of the foil; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, melt butter and 1 cup (170 grams) of chocolate chips in microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, stir. Repeat for another 30 seconds, stir until fully melted. If larger than pea size pieces remain, you may repeat heat for 10 seconds then stir. Residual heat will melt any butter or chocolate smaller than a pea.
- Whisk in both sugars and cocoa to cool the butter. Beat in vanilla, salt and 3 eggs vigorously for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in flour and remaining cup of chocolate chips. Keep folding and scraping the sides of the bowl until flour is blended in with the cocoa. Batter will be thick. Pour and spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean or with a few dry crumbs. Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing brownies to a wire rack to further cool. Cut into 9 squares. ENJOY!
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Best brownies, one bowl brownies, fudgy brownies, chewy