- 2 cups uncooked old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup salted, dry roasted pistachios, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded sweetened coconut, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan evenly with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large baking sheet, spread oats evenly. Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for a few minutes.
- In a large bowl, Mix browned oats, cranberries, pistachios, coconut, flaxseed meal and chocolate; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine peanut butter, honey, oil and salt; bring to a boil for 1 minute, stir constantly.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over oat mixture and toss well to coat.
- Press mixture into prepared square baking pan. Bake for 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool completely in pan before removing.
- Cut 1 x 4-inch bars. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes