An ultra gooey brownie pizza using one of the softest marshmallows around. Drizzled chocolate and peanuts turn this pizza into a rocky road.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup (6 oz) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped or use morsels
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup peanuts, chopped (optional)
- 2 packages (6 puffs) Elephant Ear 240Sweet or 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels (optional)
- 1/4 cup chocolate candy melts, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 12 x 1-inch pizza pan.
- In small bowl, combine and whisk dry ingredients: flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, melt butter and chocolate in microwave on HIGH for 1 minute checking every 30 seconds, stir. Mix in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Mix in peanuts (optional).
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out (almost) clean.
- Cut 6 puffs of marshmallows into small pieces (See TIP above photo 3). Scatter over entire brownie pizza pie without leaving any gaps.
- Broil for 2 – 2 1/2 minutes until top of marshmallows turn to a light brown in color, quickly remove.
- Top with peanuts. For a rockier road, top with chocolate morsels.
- Melt candy melts according to step 1 here and drizzle by spoon or melt in pastry bag via microwave, twist top of bag to prevent leaking and cut a small opening at the tip. Drizzle pizza by squeezing downward on the bag. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes