- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup toffee bits, separated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg yolk and mix well.
- Stir in flour, 1/2 cup toffee and salt (dough will be stiff). Press dough into ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until light brown. Immediately sprinkle chocolate morsels over hot crust. Once melted, evenly spread chocolate over the entire crust. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes. Cut into bars and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 27 minutes
- Cuisine: American