- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 3/4 cups water, hot
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (6.7 oz.) box Hamburger Helper® Sloppy Joe (includes Pasta and Sauce Mix)
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper, diced (optional)
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, about 7 to 10 minutes; drain liquid.
- Stir in hot water, milk, pasta, sauce mix and green pepper. Bring to a boil for one minute.
- Reduce heat and cover. Allow meat to simmer until pasta is al dente, about 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes