A brownie with sprinkled maple bacon is baked leaving its bacon juice ooze into the center, later topped with a sticky caramelized maple glaze that is sure to leave you craving for more!
- 8–10 strips uncooked maple bacon
- 1 classic fudge brownie recipe or box version
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- In a frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon to desired texture. Remove from heat and transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate to catch any drippings.
- Prepare classic fudge brownie batter in an 8×8-inch baking pan.
- Chop or shred precooked bacon to desired size and sprinkle evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or as directed if using the boxed version.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt salted butter. Add brown sugar and stir until completely dissolved. Increase heat and boil for 2 minutes. Stir in maple syrup and continue to boil for another 2 minutes until thickened. Syrup is ready once it coats the back of a spoon.
- Generously pour syrup over the brownies, cut and serve warm or at room temperature. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Brownies
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: maple bacon, maple bacon brownies, brownies with bacon, maple brownies