Bite into the Warm Scent of Vanilla, Caramel-like, Chewy Cookie Clusters Bursting with Tart Pomegranate and a Soft Nutty Flavor of Pistachios.
A 15 Minute, No Bake, Vegan recipe perfect for small or large crowds!
- 2 cups cereal flakes
- 1/4 cup grape nuts flakes
- 1/3 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/3 cup pistachios, chopped
- 6 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix cereal flakes, grape nut flakes, pomegranate and pistachios; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium to high heat, whisk brown sugar, peanut butter and corn syrup. Bring to a boil for one minute, stir constantly. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour syrup over cereal mixture and mix until evenly coated.
- Drop 1/4 cup of mixture onto waxed paper, lightly press together to hold shape. Note: be careful, mixture will be very hot! To preserve shape, allow clusters to cool completely before removing from wax paper. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes