- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or quick oats
- 1/2 cup water (add more water if needed)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C) and lightly grease cookie tray(s).
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cornmeal and oats together.
- In a large bowl mix water, oil, eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla extract.
- Combine and mix the dry ingredients into the wet mixture to form a ball of dough.
- Roll out dough and cut out shapes with desired cookie cutters.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F and allow to cool in oven for approximately 10 minutes until biscuits are crisp and hard.
- For large breed dogs, use larger cookie cutter shapes.
- For small breed dogs or for training, use smaller shaped cookie cutters.
- For added texture, use chunky peanut butter.
The recipe is dedicated to Grizz-Lee and Chocolate.
- Category: Canine
- Cuisine: American