- 1 kielbasa link, sliced
- 1 lb. 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 (4.3 oz.) box Hamburger Helper® Chili Cheese (includes Pasta and Sauce Mix)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup (7.5 oz) pinto beans
- 2/3 cups water, hot
- 1/3 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup red pepper, diced
- ½ cup fresh or frozen corn
- ½ cup tomato, chopped
- 3–4 limes
- 1–2 cups red Leicester or cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1–2 small serrano peppers, sliced (optional)
- In a skillet set over medium heat, cook kielbasa until browned on one side, about 5 to 7 minutes. Flip slices to brown other side, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and lay slices over a paper towel lined plate to drain excess fat; set aside.
- In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook turkey until browned, about 7 to 10 minutes; do not drain liquid.
- Stir in pasta, sauce mix, milk, beans, water, red and green peppers, corn and tomato. Bring to a boil for one minute. Reduce heat and cover. Allow chili to simmer until pasta is al dente, about 10 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Stir in kielbasa and juice from 1 or 2 freshly squeezed limes.
- Serve warm with a lime wedge, sprinkled cheese and serrano peppers. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes