- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 2 oz. Irish cream
- 0.25 oz. vodka
- 0.25 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 1 cup cubed brownie
- 2 scoops Irish cream-ice cream
- fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Swirl chocolate fudge topping around bottom of martini glass, chill in freezer.
- In a shallow dish, spread chocolate fudge topping evenly. Dip inverted chilled martini glass to chocolate coat the rim, re-chill in freezer.
- Combine Irish cream, vodka, chocolate liqueur and ice in shaker; shake. Strain into chilled martini glass.
- Rest brownie chunks above liquor and scoop one ball of Irish cream-ice cream on top.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Sip, scoop, or dip brownies into the liquor and ice cream. ENJOY!
- Any brand of alcohol may be used in replace for the brand name.
- Ensure to use freezer-safe martini glass.
- The object of chilling in freezer as opposed to refrigeration is to quickly slow the spreading of the chocolate fudge topping.
- Connie Chong/URBAN BAKES is in not held responsible for under aged drinking or consumption of alcohol. Please consume responsibly.