Warm fudge brownie chunks laid in a fudge swirled chocolate martini and topped with homemade Baileys Irish cream -ice cream
Looking to enjoy frozen ice cream over a warm rich chocolaty fudge brownie? I thought so. How about having it served with chocolate fudge topping soaked in Irish cream liquor? Heaven, right? I know. So am I.
Chocolate and martini lovers… embrace yourselves for this is one decadent dessert beverage. It’s made with my very own Baileys Irish cream – ice cream, probably the easiest one you’ll find around the web as well as my very own recipe of the classic fudge brownie.
So, call this an upscale version of a dessert beverage or a fancy brownie a la mode. Whatever you decide, it sure is the sexiest chocolatini ever. Once you try this, no other chocolate martini will compare. And I’m up for the challenge.
Part 1 of a 3-part series
Part 2 – Easy One-Bowl Classic Fudge BrowniesPrint
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 2 oz. Irish cream
- 0.25 oz. vodka
- 0.25 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 1 cup cubed brownie
- 2 scoops Irish cream-ice cream
- fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Swirl chocolate fudge topping around bottom of martini glass, chill in freezer.
- In a shallow dish, spread chocolate fudge topping evenly. Dip inverted chilled martini glass to chocolate coat the rim, re-chill in freezer.
- Combine Irish cream, vodka, chocolate liqueur and ice in shaker; shake. Strain into chilled martini glass.
- Rest brownie chunks above liquor and scoop one ball of Irish cream-ice cream on top.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Sip, scoop, or dip brownies into the liquor and ice cream. ENJOY!
- Any brand of alcohol may be used in replace for the brand name.
- Ensure to use freezer-safe martini glass.
- The object of chilling in freezer as opposed to refrigeration is to quickly slow the spreading of the chocolate fudge topping.
- Connie Chong/URBAN BAKES is in not held responsible for under aged drinking or consumption of alcohol. Please consume responsibly.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes