- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Zing™ Baking Blend
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon grated citrus peel (orange or mandarin)
- 6 tablespoons Zing™ Baking Blend
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a baking spray with flour, generously coat the bottom and sides of a 9×5-inch loaf pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer on low speed, beat together the butter and Zing™ Baking Blend until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Beat in eggs one at a time until just combined. Mix in orange juice and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix on low speed until just combined. Fold in cranberries and grated citrus peel. Pour batter into pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted inside center comes out clean. Allow cake to cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a cooling rack. Cool cake completely before pouring glaze on top.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, cook Zing™ Baking Blend and orange juice until sugar completely dissolves. Allow glaze to cool for 10 minutes before pouring generously over cake. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cranberry Orange, cranberry pound Cake