- 1 can Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore (in water), drained
- 1–2 heaping tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 slices soft grain bread, toasted
- 2 large slices romaine lettuce
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices red onion
- 3–4 slices avocado
- In a small bowl using a fork, cut through tuna to create smaller pieces. Add 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste; continue to mix until tuna is well coated. Add another tablespoon of mayonnaise if desired.
- Over a slice of bread, layer lettuce, tomatoes and onions.
- Spoon a layer of tuna above onions followed by avocado slices and salt and pepper to taste. Close sandwich with second slice of bread. ENJOY!
For a thick sandwich, use one 7 oz can Bumble Bee tuna as seen in photos.