- 1 recipe of Classic Brownies
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2–3 drops Crème de Menthe flavoring or mint extract
- green food coloring
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- small bag Andes Crème de Menthe candies, chopped
- For the frosting, in a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in milk and flavoring.
- Once completely mixed, stir in food coloring a little at time. Note: a small amount goes a long way.
- Spread evenly over cooled brownies. Then cut brownies into squares.
- For the chocolate spread, in a small bowl, melt butter and chocolate chips in microwave on HIGH heat at 30 second intervals until completely melted; stir between each interval set aside to cool slightly.
- Spoon melted chocolate over buttercream and garnish with Andes mints.
- Allow melted chocolate to slightly harden. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes