I <3 Martha! I really do. I’ve been a huge fan of hers for as long as I can remember. Every time I enter a craft store, I always stop to grab a couple of knick knacks from her craft collection. Whether it be stamps, stencils, or stickers, I love it all. And Macy’s, forget about it! From towels to my Martha Stewart pots and pans kitchenware set, I’ve always been a huge fan. Great quality! I’ve been inspired by her for so long, I’ve even been dubbed the name “Martha” from all the little holiday parties and birthday celebrations I’ve thrown.
Lately when I’ve been looking for inspiration for home cooked meals, I turn to her recipes on marthastewart.com/cook. There’s always something tasty to indulge. But after having experienced a frightening scare of dropping my laptop in the sink while following a recipe, (that’s what happens when you have a tiny urban kitchen-no space!) I would much rather have a book in hand. Besides cookbooks are such a classic. You should see my bookshelf! And don’t worry, my laptop survived, thank goodness.
With that said, Martha’s newest book titled One Pot, will be released Tuesday September 23rd at Macy’s and I can’t wait to get my signed copy and you can too!
Receive a copy of the pictured book at the Macy’s of Herald Square here in New York City and have it signed by Martha herself! How exciting is that?!
I am and I can’t wait to get my cook on! One pot meals (which also means less dishes to wash!) is something I am definitely comfortable with. So if you’re in the NYC area, definitely stop by to get your signed copy.
- Event: Martha Stewart’s book signing of One Pot
- Where: Macy’s Herald Square, New York City; Lower Level Cellar
- When: September 23, 2014; 6:00pm
- Purchase: With any Martha Stewart Collection purchase of $75* or more in the Home department, receive a $10 Macy’s gift card**, a copy of Martha Stewart Living’s One Pot, and an opportunity to meet Martha and have her sign your cookbook. Please see disclaimer here.
- **UPDATE** I will be receive 6 One Pot cookbooks to be given away to my first 6 followers who attend the book signing at Herald Square. If you are attending, please tweet me @urbanbakes or send me a Facebook message that you’re coming. Hurry, these books will go fast!!
Disclaimer: I am a member of the Everywhere Society and Everywhere has provided me with compensation for this post. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed here will always be my own.